Returning to public worship
We are happy to announce that we shall resume Church services at St. Patrick's on Wed, 2nd December. We shall have two services per week. Wednesday at 10:30am and Sunday at 10:30am
We look forward to seeing you again and ask that you please keep in mind that things are not quite back to what we have known in the past.
St. Patrick's and all other parishes are required to adhere to all governmental guidelines and our first priority is to the health and safety of our all parishioners.
We ask that you carefully read the following guidelines and check St Patrick's website and your emails regularly as we negotiate what is an ever changing landscape in terms of restrictions and guidance.
Current Church Service Protocols
* Indoor gatherings are subject to a set number of people determined by the government. In this regard, we ask people who wish to attend services to pre-register in advance. Information on when and how to register is further detailed below.
* In line with government advice we ask you to please wear a face covering while inside the church building. Please follow this link to government advice on the safe use of face coverings.
* Persons not living in the same household must adhere to a 2 metre distance.
* A one way system will be in place in St Patrick's whereby you must enter by the West Door and Exit by the East Door (Swann Hall door).
* If you have your own Book of Common Prayer please bring it. Readings and responses will be projected onto the wall for those who prefer to read them in church. We have been advised against the use of shared church prayer books.
* No Church plate collection will be allowed. However, we shall have a Gift Offering plate available as you enter and another as you depart. Again, we would strongly encourage anyone to get in touch if they wish to move to online weekly/monthly donations.
* Live online services will continue so if you are overseas or prefer to watch online, we encourage you to stay with us.
Pre-Registration of Attendance for Sunday Services
* Please pre-register to attend all services. You can do this by clicking on the RSVP link below or by sending an email email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>.
* Please outline how many people are in your group and if you are all from the same household so that you may sit together.
* Please give the names of each person attending. This is necessary as St. Patrick's is required to have a complete list of attendees for contact tracing purposes.
* We understand that we will miss a certain number of parishioners who may not use online technology so we would appreciate your assistance. If you know a family member or friend who would like to attend, you could send an email on their behalf. St. Patrick's will also endeavour to reach out to people who we know are not online.
Please bear in mind
* Anyone who suffers from Covid-19 symptoms i.e. high temperature or coughing etc. should not attend services.
* Please consider your own medical and health status before attending services i.e. Persons who fall into High Risk categories. Check the link below for information on High Risk categories.
* If you have been in contact with anyone diagnosed with Covid-19 you are asked not to attend service until you have completed your 14 day quarantine.
* If you have any mobility issues and need extra assistance please let us know in advance of attending.
* While we shall provide hand sanitiser at the entry and exit points we would ask that you carry your own hand sanitiser and tissues with you.
We ask for your patience while we navigate through these ever changing times.