Holy Communion, Wednesday July 29th 2020
Time & Location
About the event
We are looking forward to seeing you again but please keep in mind that things are not quite back to what we have known in the past. St. Patrick's and all other parishes are required to adhere to all governmental guidelines and our first priority is to the health and safety of our all parishioners. We ask that you carefully read the following guidelines and check St Patrick's website and your emails regularly as we know this is an ever changing landscape in terms of restrictions and guidance.
Current Church Service Protocols
* All indoor gatherings are up to a maximum of 50 people. In this regard, we ask people who wish to attend a service to pre-register in advance. By registering via this form you are enabling us to provide for your safety and the safety of all our parishioners.
* Persons not living in the same household must adhere to a 2 metre distance
* If you are registering for more than one person please indicate how many people are in your group and if you are all from the same household so that we can arrange our chairs so that you may sit together.
* Please give the names of each person attending. This is necessary as St. Patrick's is required to have a complete list of attendees for contact tracing purposes.
* You will receive an email confirming your place.
* We understand that we will miss a certain number of parishioners who may not use online technology so we would appreciate your assistance. If you know a family member or friend who would like to attend, you could send an email on their behalf. St. Patrick's will also endeavour to reach out to people who we know are not online.
* A one way system will be in place in St Patrick's whereby you must enter by the West Door and Exit by the East Door (Parish Worship and Recreation Centre door)
* No Church plate collections are currently allowed. However, we shall have a Gift Offering plate available as you enter and another as you depart. We encourage anyone to get in touch if they wish to move to online weekly/monthly donations.