Thu, 28 May|
Alpha online Sessions 2-10
Who is Jesus? How and why do I pray? What about the Bible? and who is the Holy Spirit?
Time & Location
28 May 2020, 20:00 – 16 Jul 2020, 21:00
About the event
Join us weekly on zoom to chat about the Christian faith.
Each session runs from 8 - 9pm on a Thursday and includes a short video (we'll share the video with you during the session) and some time to chat together in smaller groups about the issues or subjects raised in that video. In early July we will hold additional sessions on Friday and Saturday in order to delve deeper into the subject of the Holy Spirit.
The weekly topics are as follows
- Who is Jesus? May 28th
- Why did Jesus die? June 4th
- How can I have faith? June 11th
- Why and how do I pray? June 18th
- Why and how should I read the Bible 25th June
- How does God guide us? 2nd July
- What does the Holy Spirit do? & Who is the Holy Spirit? July 3rd & 4th - time TBD
- How can I be filled with the Holy Spirit? July 9th
- How can I make the most of the rest of my life? July 16th